If you’re running a business, whether you are selling scented candles or mechanical engineering services to multinational companies, then you know that getting to the top of Google is important if you want more customers.
It’s been said time and time again that if you are not on the first page of Google, you basically don’t exist.
An SEO writer is someone who can write well-crafted content that boosts your website’s ranking on search engines. A search engine being Google. That might not sound like something you need, but it will pay off in the long run.
Here are some reasons why hiring an SEO writer is so beneficial for your business:
1. You get high-quality articles written about your topic. SEO writers know how to structure articles to encourage traffic and clicks rather than turn readers away with boring writing or lack of detail. Forget senseless stream of consciousness blog posts, an experienced SEO writer will craft an interesting story that keeps your audience following along the entire article.
2. You make a better impression on current and potential customers. Remembering that your current customers are probably most likely to spend with you again. Even if they don’t read every article before making a purchase, they will be more likely to seek out your company if you rank highly on Google.
3. You can use what you write for multiple purposes. The articles you work with an SEO writer to publish could also be repurposed as enewsletters, social media posts or parts of a press release. Plus, they have uses beyond just your website. For example, brochure content. Although I do recommend rewriting so they are fitting for the platform you intend to publish on, remembering that your audience might be different.
4 . The SEO-friendly formatting and keywords help boost traffic to your website. Whether someone is going through search results or scanning down a list of blogs in your industry, SEO-friendly writing makes it easier for readers to understand what your business offers them without having to click on each link individually.
5. Good SEO copywriting ensures you don’t sound repetitive or robotic when explaining your business’ mission statement and goals. Your articles will also avoid using clichés, which can turn away readers and make your content completely forgettable. You know this yourself: how many times have you read something and then can’t recall what you were even reading a few hours later? I’m guilty too!
6. An SEO writer knows how to structure articles so that they’re informative and inviting at the same time, making it easy for you to reach out to more new customers.
7. An SEO writer will help your sales improve by writing SEO-friendly content that speaks directly to your target audience. With refined SEO writing, you can target the people who are most likely to buy from your business instead of trying to sell to everyone out there.
And you don’t have to be intimidated when it comes to hiring or enquiring with an SEO writer. I know that most of my potential clients don’t really know what to ask for or what they might need the most. That’s where I am to demystify and help guide you towards the most effective digital marketing service or copywriting service to meet your objectives and goals- whether they are wild or small.