Book writing coaching package
Clarity. Focus. Motivation.
Don’t have it? Don’t worry, I’ll help.
Take your book from a few notes or ideas to a robust manuscript with this executive book writing coaching package. You could be writing the book of your lifetime in just three potent and motivating sessions!
What you can expect with your dynamic book coaching service:
We’ll have three sessions via Zoom or phone, where I’ll get to the heart of your book. We’ll chat about your process and work out what stops you from getting it done, getting it started or taking it to brilliance. Each session will last for one hour, and the three sessions can be scheduled to suit you (although they are to be used within sixty days). After each session, I will send you a follow-up email reminding you of the sessions’ outcomes, with two or three critical actionable takeaways.
At the end of the three writing coaching sessions, you will have three things that are crucial to writing that book:
After the clarity session, you’ll have much better clarity on your ideas, process, how your book will look, structure, and what to include and leave out.
You’ll be pumped to start and finish the book and be proud to tell everybody what you’re doing. You’ll come away intensely excited to write and clear about your writing and how you will go about it.
Furthermore, I’ll be on your side when doubt creeps in. But let’s be clear, I won’t BS you! I’ll tell you straight up what isn’t likely to work and what is.
This section includes mindset, mental strategies and cheerleading.
In our one-hour session dedicated to focus, I’ll take you through learning how to stay focused over an extended period and obsessed with the end result. Plus, I’ll give you my secrets to getting stuff down on the page and increasing your output (I’m all about the output!)
You also might have a few ideas and not be sure where to place your focus to achieve your goals or what the best process is.
My approach is compassionate and passionate, yet I’m straight-talking and won’t feed you nonsense. And I only work with people who want to get their book written, so don’t sign up with me as your personal mentor unless you’re ready to kick it and get started!
With the help of these book writing sessions and with your willingness and action, there’s no reason why you can’t get your book draft done within 1 to 12 months. Don’t worry, you don’t have to know where to start (that’s my job) or even be sure you can do it. I just want you to be willing to listen and learn from me.
Jen Dudley-Nicholson, Senior Journalist
Plus, you will also get these juicy bonuses:
- Book outline template. (worth $100+)
- Priority copyediting/proofreading service. This means that if you would like to take up this service at an additional cost, I prioritise you above other clients to get the work done faster for you. (worth $2000+)
- Personal recommendations: I will give you my suggestions on editors, publishers you can approach, people that can contribute to your book, software, cover designers, courses, other mentors and more! (priceless)
Why I'm your perfect book writing coach
- Written and published ten books of my own
- Written countless client books
- Edited many client books
- I am a professional writer and copyeditor
- Worked at SA Writers Centre for five years
- Worked with an Australian publisher for two years
- Runner up in Script Pipeline’s Great Movie and TV Idea contest, 2022
- Shortlisted for Mercury CX Hothouse screenwriting residency, 2021
- Provided private mentoring with TAFE SA
- Presented on writing to students at Flinders University and University of Adelaide
- Presented to and led training for corporate professionals
- Presented at writers’ festivals and events in Adelaide and Melbourne
- Editor, Australian Poetry Anthology, 2011
- ‘Outstanding Achievement in Writing Poetry’ at TAFE SA, 2010
- Commendation for poem, Melbourne Poet’s Union International Poetry Comp, 2004
If you want to work with someone who knows the publishing and writing industry inside and out and has a knockout passion for seeing people get their books done, then we’re a match.
I’ve also studied Positive Psychology using the PERMA method, a scientifically
proven model of increasing resilience and a theory of happiness. This internationally recognised model can be applied to goal setting and achieving those things that give us and our life meaning.
This book coaching is ideal for:
- Aspiring authors: If you have an idea for a book but struggle to get started or stay motivated throughout the writing process, this coaching will provide you with the guidance and support you need.
- Those facing writer’s block: If you find yourself stuck or blocked at any stage of your writing journey, these sessions will help you break through those barriers.
- Authors seeking clarity: If you need clarity on the structure, content, or direction of your book project, these coaching sessions will provide insights and strategies.
- Motivated writers: These sessions offer a focused and intensive approach for individuals who are ready to commit to their writing goals and want to see real progress in a short period.
- Those needing focus: My coaching will equip you with strategies to stay on track if you struggle with maintaining focus and productivity during your writing sessions.
- Writers wanting professional guidance: If you want the expertise of someone with experience in writing, editing, and the publishing industry, this coaching is tailored to provide you with insider knowledge and advice.
- Affirmation: If you’re just looking for confirmation, you’re on the right track and a little pump up… I’m all here for it!
Whether you’re just starting your writing journey or looking to overcome specific challenges along the way, this coaching is designed to empower you to take your book from concept to completion.