One of the most important things in getting your SEO content right and running smoothly, is a workable content plan.
Know exactly which content and topics you will be rolling out throughout the year, making SEO blogging an absolute breeze and helping you to become more discoverable on Google.
Your content plan will confidently guide you with a strategic approach ensuring that content actually works for you as a sales and customer service tool. Rather than just whacking up blog posts randomly that have no cohesion to your overall business goals.
It’s also the ultimate in streamlining your processes, so that you will keep consistently blogging, which is a key factor in improving SEO marketing.
Benefits of a content plan:
- Have a year’s plan to follow.
- Save time wondering what to blog about.
- Improved SEO.
- Identify key pillars of content in your organisation which can be used across all channels.
- All your content speaks to your SEO keywords and existing content.
- Planned for optimum website user ability.
- Easily build the rest of your social media and email marketing around it.
Read: five reasons why you need a content writing strategy
- SEO keyword research and mapping
- content pillars identified
- category matching and identifying
- 26 article topics
- 26 suggested titles
- SEO keyword matching
- key points that each blog post must cover
- competitors research
- suggested publishing date
- suggested links to existing content (if you have it)
Perfect for businesses, bloggers, and brands!
Jones the Writer’s content planning service is tailored for businesses seeking to boost their online presence, bloggers aiming to captivate their readers, and brands looking to stand out in a crowded market.
Whether you’re a start-up, an established company, passionate blogger, or visionary brand, this content plan is your roadmap to success.
Elevate your content game today.