SALES PAGE COPYWRITING
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please familiarise yourself with the most up to date terms and conditions below.
1. Agreeing to the purchase of any of my services signifies you agree to the terms and conditions and agree to pay the amount via the payment link. Should you terminate the relationship after agreeing or paying the amount, you are still required to pay the full invoice amount. Approving and agreeing to amount on my website, through payment, stands in place of a client/provider contract and paying the fee indicates you have fully read and comprehended these terms and conditions and agree to abide by such.
2. Full payment is to be made at time of purchase through the web link provided. Invoice will be sent upon payment and the work will be delivered within seven working days via email. If no email address is provided, you will not be able to receive the work undertaken for you. Please ensure correct and up to date contact details are provided at time of payment.
3. Any additional ad hoc hours or tasks outside this quote can easily be undertaken with prior negotiation of more than 48 hours’ notice will be charged at a negotiated higher rate. Each quote takes into account administration and client liaison, industry research and assessing competitors, editing, proofreading and one complete set of revisions (if required). Extensive research will incur an additional charge but this will be negotiated well in advance.
4. This quote is finite and does not include any writing services or copyediting once the copy has been supplied to you. If you require a copyedit/proofread after you have received the work, please request an additional quote via my contact form.
5. No refunds are provided with this service. Regardless of whether you end up using or requiring the full assets/content supplied. Or change your mind after making payment.
6. This service is for the brief that has been supplied at time of payment. Any changes to the brief after time of payment will signify a new project and will incur a new quote and fee. This includes changes to wireframes or templates, so please ensure you send through the most up to date versions.
7. These terms and conditions and the stipulated pricing are valid until 28 February 2021 and may change at any time.
8. Prices stated above are inclusive of GST.
9. Please let me know if you would like to upload these articles/web content via your CMS. An additional fee applies.
10. The above fee is for copywriting and editing only. An additional fee will be charged for meeting or onsite work. Please contact me for costs.
11. Please be aware that this delivery deadline is subject to change due to service demand, although rare. We will do our very best to deliver within seven working days but should there be a unforeseen circumstances where we cannot deliver within the timeframe stipulated, we will contact you as soon as we can and advise you. Seven working days refers to ordinary business days that are not weekends or public holidays as it pertains to South Australia.
12. SEO keywords, final topics and other relevant information (including copywriting brief) to be supplied at time of payment. If not enough relevant information supplied at time of payment, you will be provided with a limited product.
13. No revisions are provided with this product/service
14. All communication will be directed via one person in your organisation, to eliminate any confusion and to expedite the service (trust me, you don’t want to pay for unnecessary correspondence time). The contact person will default to the person whose details are supplied at time of payment. Jones the Writer Copywriting Services are not able to be contacted during the time of your service is undertaken, so it is imperative you provide correct and current details at the time of purchase.
15. This document and any subsequent or related quotes are for your internal use only and not to be distributed to any third party or outside of your organisation. Doing so without expressed consent breaches copyright.
16. Copyright retains with YOU, the client once you have received the work and full payment has been made. If payment is retracted or a refund issued for whatever reason, you forfeit any and all copyright.
17. When using Jones the Writer services, you can be assured of confidentiality and privacy. If content is of a delicate nature, I will respect your decision to divulge with me and you can rest assured that I will regard the information with a non judgmental and respectful attitude.
18. I do not condone, encourage or knowingly take part in plagiarism or any other acts of, breach of copyright, fraud or questionably unethical behaviour in regards to your writing work or services provided. By providing material as resources, you confirm that you hold the copyright to the material (unless you explicitly tell my it’s from a third party).
19. Whilst every effort is made to provide you with correct advice, I exclude myself from any responsibility or indemnity that my advice may cause. This service is offered as an opinion only and the end responsibility lies with you, the client and I exclude myself from any responsibility or indemnity that my advice may cause. This service is offered as an opinion only and the end responsibility lies with you, the client.
20. I reserve the right to terminate the working relationship at any time at my discretion and you will be charged only for the work completed.
21. Although I am very confident that my services will benefit you, I do not provide a guarantee of increased sales or revenue.
22. Any additional costs required by a third party (for example, domain hosting, graphic design, image sourcing, advertising printing costs etc) will be covered and arranged completely by the client.
23. Whilst your best interests are at heart and I want to see your business thrive as much as you do, I cannot be held responsible or liable for any inadvertent damages caused through social media and marketing activities or actions undertaken by the client upon my advice.
24. I reserve the right to showcase any copywriting work undertaken on your behalf on my portfolio but you will be credited accordingly. If you require “white label” content, please specify this by using the contact page on my website and arranging for a separate quote. White label content will attract an additional fee.
25. I reserve the right to hire a sub contractor for some parts of my client work (at my discretion). However, your confidentiality is always assured and I rarely require to do so.
26. Neither the Jones the Writer, Vanessa Jones nor any of its affiliates and/or partners shall be liable for any unethical, inappropriate, illegal, or otherwise wrongful use of the products and/or other written material received from my website used services. This includes plagiarism, lawsuits, poor grading, expulsion, academic probation, loss of scholarships/awards/grants/prizes/titles/positions, failure, suspension, or any other disciplinary or legal actions.
27. I pride myself on my professionalism and processes, ensuring you get the best quality work and great value for money. By considering my terms and conditions, you free me up to deliver you (and other clients) the best work possible. I can’t wait to work with you!
I can’t wait to work with you!