Sometimes I get too many copywriting enquiries to take on at once or a lovely client has a need for something outside of my niche.
That’s where I really like to refer them on to someone reliable and good at what they do.
So if you’re an experienced freelance copywriter that is open to new clients and work, I would love to refer new enquiries or existing clients onto you.
But I don’t want to pass on work to just anyone. It’s important to me to continue to foster great relationships and that people get high quality work. I don’t take my referrals lightly!
That’s why, I will only refer work on to other trusted copywriters that:
- I have an existing relationship with in some way.
- Have their own up to date website.
- Have a portfolio of work or a client list.
- Are able to agree to my terms and conditions below.
- Are willing to pay a small referral fee (only if the job goes ahead).
- Provide a high quality service to the client.
- Are able to take on work.
Benefits of being part of my referral network:
- Take advantage of my years of experience and effective marketing by getting referred a variety of new clients.
- Don’t worry about having to improve your own SEO when you can ride off the coattails of mine.
- Save time on your own marketing and client sourcing and get leads who are ready and willing to hire a copywriter!
- Spend more time on doing the work that brings in money and less time on cold leads.
Of course, I don’t like referring work on if I don’t think that the client will have a job well done for them. I believe in quality work that is thorough and well thought out. As I’m sure you do too.And you don’t have to have been in the game for years but you do need to fit most, if not all, of the preferences above.
So, if you’re looking for your next top client, please send me an email to discuss your suitability for recommendations.
Other services I refer:
Are you any of the following?
- graphic or web designer
- marketing agency or professional
- SEO professional
- photographer or videographer
I often get queried about these services too so if you feel like you’re a match for the above and you do great work, let’s chat.
I’m really excited for you to succeed with your perfect clients. Let’s do this together!
Take a few seconds to fill out this form and let me know you are interested.
Terms and conditions
- You agree to pay a 10 per cent referral fee on the first full invoice within 14 days of invoicing your client or their content is used (whichever is soonest).
- I will invoice you upon notification that the job has been accepted by the client.
- We both agree that I will have no client interaction after sending an email with your contact details to the client for referral purposes.
- You take on the client at your own risk and I am not liable for any of the working arrangement or scope of work.
- You are still liable for paying me the referral fee in full even if the client is a late or negligent payer.
- My referral fee attracts GST.
- Failure to pay referral fee within 14 days will mean you will be taken off referral program and no more work or clients will be forwarded to you.
- When using Jones the Writer services, you can be assured of confidentiality and privacy. If content is of a delicate nature, I will respect your decision to divulge with me and you can rest assured that I will regard the information with a non judgmental and respectful attitude.
- Whilst every effort is made to provide you with correct advice, I exclude myself from any responsibility or indemnity that my advice or communication may cause. This service is offered as an opinion only and the end responsibility lies with you and the client and I exclude myself from any responsibility or indemnity that my advice may cause.
- I reserve the right to terminate the working relationship at any time at my discretion and you will no longer receive referrals.
- You agree to representing Jones the Writer Copywriting Services and Vanessa Jones and it’s branding in a positive manner.
- Neither the Jones the Writer, Vanessa Jones nor any of its affiliates and/or partners shall be liable for any unethical, inappropriate, illegal, or otherwise wrongful use of the products and/or other written material received from the client and any communication between you and the client. This includes plagiarism, lawsuits, poor grading, expulsion, academic probation, loss of scholarships/awards/grants/prizes/titles/positions, failure, suspension, or any other disciplinary or legal actions.
- I do not condone, encourage or knowingly take part in plagiarism or any other acts of, breach of copyright, fraud or questionably unethical behaviour in regards to your writing work or services provided and expect that your services do the same.
- At this stage I am only referring to people who work in Australia but I often get enquiries from UK and US, so this may change.