Stuck for social media content ideas?
With so many social media marketing platforms and marketing channels that you need to attend to and be visible on, it can be difficult to continuously come up with clever and wily content ideas and posts.
I’ve taken out some of the hard work for you by compiling a list of content ideas that you can use and incorporate in your content marketing and social media marketing strategy. Essentially, what you’ll find below is a month’s worth of social media content. Or more!
Copywriting ideas: social media posts
- opinion pieces and sharing your opinion on a current event
- “how to” guide – this works really well if you have a product and you make an instructional video
- industry knowledge/expertise
- quotes by famous people and industry leaders
- explanatory post: explain how someone can best contact you or how the shipping process works for your online store
- tips and hints
- ‘what I’ve learnt…’
- history or philosophy of your chosen industry/service or product
- interviews/Q&A session with other industry leaders, clients/customers, staff members, suppliers or key stakeholders
- case studies
- your brand story
- any temporary or permanent change to opening/closing hours
- link to new and old blog posts
- high quality images of your product, service, staff, professional social activities, events, your product in situ etc
- the history of your company, eg how and why it started,
- list the top three to five direct benefits of what your business offers (this should be clear in your web copy)
- the biggest achievement of the year for your business
- sign up link to your enewsletter
- important announcements
- conduct an industry related poll
- “did you know” facts
- recommended reading, podcasts, viewing, social media accounts
- celebratory posts on key holidays and public holidays
- chart or graph demonstrating some of your key business data
- ask a question of your audience
Need a bunch of social media captions? Get professional copywriting.