- Offer something for free (such as a prize, a special reading, a discount etc)
- Give them something
- Put a link to sign up in your Twitter biography
- If you work from physical premises, have a sign-up sheet at your front desk or reception area.
- Hold a stall at your local markets or promotional fair. Have a sign-up sheet at your stall or a flyer that people can take away with them to sign up later.
- Include a link in your email signature, ‘be sure to sign up to my enews…’
- Offer to give short community talks or lead workshops for free and then explain that people can sign up to your enews should they want to learn more about you and what you offer.
Developing your enewsletter subscriber database One of the best ways to ensure people sign up to your enews list is to make signing up as easy as possible. People shouldn’t have to search for where your sign up form is. It should be prominently placed on your website, Facebook page and other social media platforms. Here are some other handy tricks to increase your enews subscribers: