It is not uncommon for a business to spend a lot of time and money on their website, only to fail when it comes to conversion rate optimisation. One area that many businesses neglect is copywriting. Good quality copywriting can be the difference between an average site and one that converts well! In this blog post we will discuss the benefits of hiring an Australian copywriter, as well as some resources you may find helpful in your search for someone qualified.
- The Australian copywriter can help you to create compelling and persuasive content for your website that is designed to convert readers into customers. This will save time, money and resources in the long term as well as increasing ROI.
2. An Australian copywriter is knowledgeable about all facets of marketing including SEO best practices, blogging skills etc, so they are able to provide a holistic approach with their writing services.
3. Quality Australian copywriters charge what they are worth. They know the value they can bring to your business and are not afraid to charge accordingly. They have probably seen, time and time again, the rapid results that great assets can bring your business. An australian copywriter will provide you with a high quality, professional website or blog post.
4. Hiring an Australian copywriter will give your business that extra edge it needs in order to succeed online both now and into the future.
5. The benefits of hiring an Australian copywriter are many. One benefit is that there are so many talented writers here in Australia who have knowledge about local businesses and trends because we’re right next door! This means that they will be able to produce compelling text with specific information relevant to the local area and speak directly to the target audience with the right tone of voice and vernacular. I cannot count the amount of times that people have come to me exclaiming that they hired someone from overseas to write their content that they have then had to rewrite because it was awkwardly phrased or badly spelt.
6. Australian copywriters not only work with Australian brands and businesses but can work with clients all around the world, particularly in New Zealand, United States, United Kingdom and other countries.
How to choose a reputable copywriter
A reputable Australian copywriter is someone who has experience and can give testimonials from satisfied clients. They should have a good portfolio to show their work as well as many other skills like marketing or public relations that may come in handy for your business and add value to every piece of content they write for you.
- Make sure they have a decent copywriting portfolio.
- Make sure the copywriter has testimonials from previous clients. Testimonials don’t lie!
- Does the copywriter have other skills? Like marketing or book writing etc?
- Review their website. Does it look professional? Do they have a lot of content on there? (Demonstrates that they are prolific writers.)
- To get a good idea of the copywriter’s style, read through their sample work. Do you like it? Does it seem similar to what you need done for your website or blog post?
- Ultimately, when hiring an Australian copywriter, make sure they’ve got plenty of experience and can provide testimonials from satisfied clients. You’ll be happy with the results.
Choosing a reputable Australian copywriter is the key to getting quality content. To make sure you’re hiring someone who will meet your needs, take the time to review their website and testimonials.
Let’s get started on your new copywriting assets now.